Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust are pleased to announce our New Year New Career Nursing recruitment event.
- When - Saturday 25th January 2020 9-2pm
- Where - Chertsey House, St Peter’s Hospital
On the day we are recruiting to the following areas:
- Registered Nurses for Adult ward areas, Emergency Department, Theatres and Intensive Care Unit
- Health Care Assistants for Adult inpatient ward areas
- Adaptation Nurses
- Trust Bank for RNs and HCAs
If you are a new graduate you will have the opportunity to find out more about our preceptorship programmes and many of the disciplines offer rotation programmes, some of which can be tailor made for you.
We also welcome applications from people looking for their first NHS experience
Interviews and Assessment will take place on the day.
You can apply online via NHS Jobs (www.jobs.nhs.uk) before the event:
- Staff Nurse – Band 5 (323-DBE1611)
- HCA – Band 2 (323-DBE1612)
- Adaptation Nurse – Band 4 (323-AME1574)
- Bank Staff Nurse (323-SS602)
- Bank HCA (323-SS604)
The link to our current job opportunities can be found here.
Refreshments will be available.
- Registered Nurse: 24 Month Rotation Programme
- Medicine Recruitment Booklet
- Nursing Strategy – Together We Care
- Trust Welcome Brochure