New Graduate Recruitment Event
Saturday 21st April 2018, 9-3pm, Post Grad Education Centre, St Peter's Hospital
Are you a new graduate or qualifying this year? Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust are pleased to announce our New Graduate Recruitment Event for:
- Nurses both Adult and Paediatric
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
On the day you can meet our clinical teams and find out about the career opportunities across our hospitals and find out which career suits you best.
There will be representatives from a number of areas across the Trust including:
- Medical, Surgical and Orthopaedic Wards
- Emergency Department
- Day Surgery
- Maternity Services
- Therapy Services
- Critical Care
You will be able to find out more information about working for Ashford & St Peter’s: such as career development at the Trust, continuous professional development, preceptorship, rotation programmes and staff benefits including our health and well-being campaign. You can also find out more about the transition from student to graduate and get help and advice on your CV and interview preparation by attending the workshops we will be running throughout the day.
Rotation Programmes in Nursing
Ashford and St Peters are committed to supporting your transition from Student to Graduate and to help you consolidate your training are developing a number of rotation programmes both within a set Division or across a variety of areas. For example you may want to consider a rotation programme that includes an Acute Medical ward, Trauma and Orthopaedics and the Emergency Department.
There are a number of different options and if you unsure where you want to develop your career or just want to gain a variety of experience a rotation might be the answer.
Come along and speak to the Teams and we will find a rotation to suit you.
What should you do next?
- Drop in on 21st April to chat with our teams, (if you are considering applying on the day we would ask that you arrive before 12 midday*)
- Apply online before the day if you would like to be interviewed for one of our vacancies on 21st April - all of our job opportunities are listed via NHS Jobs
* refreshments and free parking will be available on the day