Invitation to Allied Health Professionals Career Open Day
The ASPH Allied Health Professionals Careers Open Day 2022, is taking place at St Peter’s Hospital on Saturday 25th June.
This is a great opportunity for anyone and everyone, to meet in an informal and friendly space with our clinical teams.
You can ask questions, explore options, and find out what it means to be an Allied Health Professional or an AHP support worker, and the rewards that come with the roles.
Each profession will host dedicated stands where you will have the opportunity to speak with these professionals and find informative resources.
We will be showcasing the following professions:
- Occupational Therapy
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Speech and Language Therapy
For more information about what the different roles are please visit this link:
We will be running workshops through the day, including:
- How to use NHS jobs website / understanding the recruitment process
- How to complete an NHS application form
- Writing a Personal Statement
- Understanding job descriptions and person specifications
- Interview techniques / video interviews
- Developing the right work-related skills
- Current vacancies at Ashford and St Peter’s
To book this FREE event please visit: