Surrey Cardiology Conference 2019
The Surrey Cardiology Conference team is pleased to invite you for the 2019 Cardiology Conference.
An informative day, lovely venue and beautiful surroundings to refresh your cardiology knowledge.
|Title:||Minimally Invasive (Key- hole) Interventions. Good or Bad?|
|Venue:||De Vere Beaumont Estate, Burfield Road, Old Windsor, SL4 2JJ|
|Date:||Thursday 31st October 2019|
|Time:||09:00 – 14:50 hrs|
* Registration is FREE; however places will be limited so please register early, see below details for registration:
Feel free to pass this information to other health professionals.
First MSK Physiotherapy Research Half-Day at ASPH a Success!
On 16th July 2019, ASPH held the first MSK Physiotherapy Research Day in collaboration with the NIHR Clinical Research Network.
Suzanne opened the day with an important message “Active participation in research will help us deliver better care for patients”. We have been fortunate enough to have talks from the NIHR, Research Design Service, healthcare professionals and even the Biomechanics team at McLaren!
With great thanks to Ossur for sponsoring the event, and Leon Palmer-Wilson, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Researcher & NIHR CRN KSS Musculoskeletal Co-Specialty Lead for organising an event full of relevant, interesting an innovative content!
Trust Research Recognised
On Friday 22nd February 2019, Chief Executives of NHS Trusts, researchers and patients came together to celebrate the excellent health and social care research taking place within the region at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network (CRN) Kent, Surrey and Sussex Awards ... read more
Doctoral and Advanced Fellowship Programmes
The NIHR Fellowships support individuals with the potential and on a trajectory to become future leaders in NIHR research.
Now with increased flexibility and options to include clinical time, they support people at various points of their development from initial pre-doctoral training to senior post-doctoral research.
Doctoral and Advanced Fellowship competitions now open for applications.
- Nicky Holland – Neonatal Research Sister tells us a little bit about her role in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- The Bees Knees
- Welcoming Nina Cron and Megan McGee to the Research Team
- "Profile" for Prostate Cancer
- Go Flo!
- The Glove Study
- Diabetes Research
- Lacunar Stroke
- Are you statin intolerant?
- Cardiology Research Team
- Download the newsletter
- “Getting it Right First Time” with Dr. Vineet Prakash
- How is taking part in a research study fruitful for the participant?
- 2nd Sprint National Anaesthesia Project (SNAP-2)
- Are you interested in Research?
- Respiratory Research
- A stitch in time saves nine
- Ramifications of research
- I am Research - International Clinical Trials Day
- Download the newsletter